On November 23 at 11 am. At the Gay Sitges Link center (Calle Joan Tarrida, 1), we organize the First Meeting of LGBT Families of Sitges
The aim of the day is to create a meeting space in Sitges to promote the normalization of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersexual families in all areas of society, and work for the full equality of rights and obligations of the families and their children and at the same time create a space for families with LGBT children to be together and begin a joint work for the full normalization of these families, both normal and diverse.
The LGTBI Association “Gay Sitges Link” organizes this first meeting with the collaboration of the City Council of Sitges and the LGTBI Association of Families Association (FLG)
Objectives of the Day.
– Presentation of the FLG and AMPGIL entities.
– Creation of LGTBI Families Working Group of GSL Sitges.
– Detect the needs of the LGBT Families in Sitges.
- Presentation by Julia Vigó, Councilor for Social Rights, Citizenship and Equality, and Housing and a representative of Gay Sitges Link.
- Presentation of the entity Association of Families LGTBI (FLG)
- Debate among attendees
o Needs of the LGTBI families in Sitges.
o The Educational System in front of the LGTBI Families in Sitges.
- Closing and snacking.
If you want you can confirm your participation by filling out this small form.
Thank you so much.