EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT
This is a free service that offers emotional and psychological support to LGTBI people, their families and their community.
These consultations can be attended face to face, by phone or via a virtual platform.
If you are an LGTBI person (lesbian, gay, trans, bisexual, intersex …) and you need to talk to a professional, we offer you a safe space to do it, confidentially and for free.
IN WHICH AREAS CAN WE GIVE YOU SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE?
– If you need personal support, couple or family counselling in terms of acceptance of homosexuality, bisexuality and transgender. Always in the strictest confidentiality.
– If you are an LGTBI person and you need to talk about your experience with HIV and / or your sexuality.
– If you are aging or you are an LGTBI+ mature person and you need to talk about getting older and adapting to this new phase of life.
– If you have been or are going through a personal problem and you need new emotional orientation and guidance.
– If the current situation related to the Covid-19 pandemic has led you to a change in circumstances that may have caused you to feel discomfort, being overwhelmed or made you feel unmotivated.
WHO PROVIDES THIS SERVICE?
This service is provided by Juan Carlos Uríszar (Member number 136 of the Official College of Psychology of Catalonia), a psychologist specialized in emotional health and in LGTBI+ issues.
This service is offered in Spanish, Catalan or English.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Fill in this form explaining your reason for consultation and we will contact you.