This is a free service that offers legal counseling to Sitges LGTBI people and their families.
These queries can be resolved in person, by phone or virtually. Depending on the availability of the volunteer lawyers who manage this service we will contact you.
WHAT SUBJECTS CAN WE GUIDE YOU ON?
– Situations of discrimination, bullying, aggression or hate crimes motivated by sexual orientation, identity and gender expression, real or perceived.
– Situations of discrimination based on serophobia, bullying, aggression or hate crimes against people living with HIV.
– Issues related to family law, immigration, etc.
– Consultations on legal issues of couples, consultations in the workplace (equality plans, discrimination in the workplace, etc.).
– For the elderly, we will guide you through the legal instruments that exist to protect your autonomy and your heritage on the day that you cannot assert your will. We can also discuss the convenience of making your will.
We can also guide you through administrative procedures that may be of interest to trans people.
WHO PROVIDES THIS SERVICE?
This service is developed by volunteer lawyers and legal adviser counsellors.
Ricardo de la Rosa. Lawyer specialized in LGTBI community.
Anna de Nicolás. Legal adviser counsellor and responsible for the legal support area and the Trans Group of Gay Sitges Link.
HOW CAN I CONTACT?
Fill out this form and tell us your query and we will contact you.