Who we are
Colors Sitges Link (CSL) is a not for profit organisation that was set up in 2011 to address issues affecting the LGBTI+community in Sitges.
CSL connects and assists the LGBTI+ and LGBTI+friendly community in Sitges – both residents and visitors – through a number of social events and projects run exclusively by volunteers.
CSL is recognised by, and works closely with, local authorities and other non-profit organisations
The association’s motto is “The Pride of Creating Community” and our mission statement is to make Sitges a better LGBT place to live or visit.
Gay Sitges Link has the number 47.097 of the Official Association Register of the Generalitat of Catalunya and with a VAT number G-65611337
Joining and Volunteering for CSL:
- Helping Others:
Your support shows that you care and want CSL to help others in our community.
- Getting Involved:
Your involvement helps make sure that LGBTI+ voices can be heard when we take issues important to the LGBTI community to the Town Hall and other bodies.
- Exclusive members Benefits:
You will be rewarded with our membership card which offers discounts and other advantages in LGBTI+ owned or friendly businesses around town. You dont have to worry about your card, we send it to your address everytime your quote is renewed.
L’Associació LGTBIQ+ Colors Sitges Link participates and is part of these networks and platforms, where it expresses, participates and gives voice to the LGTBI collective of Sitges:
–Municipal Council of Les Persones. Advisory Body of the Sitges Town Hall where all the social entities of Sitges are present.
– Sitges Awards. Gay SItges LInk awards at the Sitges Awards with the Pepito Zamora Award in recognition of the LGTBI trajectory.
– Census of entities promoting the Catalan language
– Census of Volunteering Assotiations of Catalunya
– LGTBI National Council. Cultural Organ of the Generalitat de Catalunya where all the LGTBI entities of Catalonia are present.
– Catalunya LGTBI Platform. Platform of LGTBI entities of Catalonia.
– FELGTB. State Federation of LGTBI entities. Federation that groups more than 60 Spanish LGTBI entities.
– ILGA. World Organization of LGTBI Organizations and Entities from around the world.