Who we are
Gay Sitges Link (GSL) is a not for profit organisation that was set up in 2011 to address issues affecting the LGBTI+community in Sitges.
GSL connects and assists the LGBTI+ and LGBTI+friendly community in Sitges – both residents and visitors – through a number of social events and projects run exclusively by volunteers.
GSL is recognised by, and works closely with, local authorities and other non-profit organisations
The association’s motto is “The Pride of Creating Community” and our mission statement is to make Sitges a better LGBT place to live or visit.
Gay Sitges Link has the number 47.097 of the Official Association Register of the Generalitat of Catalunya and with a VAT number G-65611337
Joining and Volunteering for GSL:
- Helping Others:
Your support shows that you care and want GSL to help others in our community.
- Getting Involved:
Your involvement helps make sure that LGBTI+ voices can be heard when we take issues important to the LGBTI community to the Town Hall and other bodies.
- Exclusive members Benefits:
You will be rewarded with our membership card which offers discounts and other advantages in LGBTI+ owned or friendly businesses around town. You dont have to worry about your card, we send it to your address everytime your quote is renewed.
L’Associació LGTBI Gay Sitges Link participates and is part of these networks and platforms, where it expresses, participates and gives voice to the LGTBI collective of Sitges:
–Municipal Council of Les Persones. Advisory Body of the Sitges Town Hall where all the social entities of Sitges are present.
– Sitges Awards. Gay SItges LInk awards at the Sitges Awards with the Pepito Zamora Award in recognition of the LGTBI trajectory.
– Census of entities promoting the Catalan language
– LGTBI National Council. Cultural Organ of the Generalitat de Catalunya where all the LGTBI entities of Catalonia are present.
– Catalunya LGTBI Platform. Platform of LGTBI entities of Catalonia.
– FELGTB. State Federation of LGTBI entities. Federation that groups more than 60 Spanish LGTBI entities.
– ILGA. World Organization of LGTBI Organizations and Entities from around the world.